Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or a set of personal data.
A natural person whose personal data has been processed.
A natural person under 16 years of age.
Principles concerning the protection of your data
- We are committed to the following principles for the protection of your data:
We process your personal data only for lawful, fair and transparent purposes, just as data processing is always based on legitimate reasons. We always process your data with your rights in mind. We provide on request all information about the data that has been processed.
Data processing is always limited to the purpose of the request. Our processing activities always correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Data processing is carried out with the data that is strictly necessary. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
Data processing is limited to a certain period of time. We do not store your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We are committed to ensuring the accuracy and respect of your data.
- We are committed to ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of your data.
Rights of the interested party
- Right to information
You have the right to know whether your personal data has been processed, what data is collected and how, for what purpose and by whom this data is processed.
- Right of access
You have the right to access your personal data, request and obtain a copy of the personal data that has been collected.
- Right of rectification
You have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data that is considered inappropriate or incomplete.
- Right to deletion
Under certain circumstances you may request the deletion of your personal data from our records.
- Right to limit processing
Under certain conditions, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Objection to processing
In some cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing
You have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; moreover, you are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right does not apply whenever there is a profiling result that produces legal effects that affect you or significantly affect you.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain your personal data in a readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint
If you refuse a request under the right of access, you have the right to know the reasons for the refusal. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right to request the intervention of the Supervisory Authority.
You have the right to request the intervention of the Control Authority and/or the right to other legal remedies such as, for example, a claim for damages.
- Right to revoke consent
You have the right to revoke any consent to the processing of your personal data.
Personal data collected by this site
Voluntarily provided information
This information may include your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address, etc., or any data necessary to offer you a product/service or to improve your user experience. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic and/or ordinary mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. The user remains solely responsible for the relevance and accuracy of the data sent. In the comment and/or contact forms of this site, only the data necessary for the purposes of the reply are collected. This information may include, for example, your name and e-mail address. In particular, with regard to comments, the user expressly agrees that the content entered is also freely viewable by other visitors. The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary to provide the service. The information that users will consider to make public through the services and tools made available to them are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the law. It is up to the interested parties to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
Automatically collected information
Data that is automatically stored in the log files of the server. The information collected may be as follows: (1) browser type and version used, (2) operating system used by the access system, (3) web page from and to which the visitor comes (referral), (4) country of origin, (5) date and time of access to the website, (6) Internet protocol address (IP address), (7) name of the Internet service provider (ISP) and (8) any other similar data and/or information that may be used in the event of attacks on the computer system. This is in any case anonymous information which is used primarily to improve the experience of the visitors/users of the website or to ensure an optimal level of protection of the personal data processed. The anonymous data in the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by the data subjects. The traffic on this site is monitored by Web Hosting SiteGround by collecting the IP addresses of the data subjects for a period of one month.
Publicly Available Information
We may also collect personal information that you have made publicly available.
Place of processing
The data collected from this site is processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the web hosting data centre. The web hosting is responsible for processing the data on behalf of the data controller, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the purpose of:
- providing you with an appropriate service (this data includes, for example, the registration of your account);
- providing you with other products and services you have requested;
- providing you with promotional items at your request and communicate with you in relation to such products and/or services;
- communicating and interacting with you and notifying you of any changes to the services offered;
- improving your user experience;
- fulfilling an obligation under the law or contract. We will only use your personal data for purposes of legitimate interests and/or with your consent.
For reasons related to the signature of a contract or the fulfilment of contractual obligations, we will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or to send you a product;
- to provide you with information regarding both sales and billing.
For reasons of legitimate interest, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you customized offers (coming directly from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our customer file (behaviour and purchase history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products/services offered/supplied;
- to conduct questionnaires regarding the satisfaction of visitors/users of this site;
- for security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection): the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as IP address, which may be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful or criminal activities. Such data is never used for the identification or profiling of the user, nor crossed with other data, nor provided to third parties, but used only for the protection of this site and its users.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we may offer you products/services similar or equal to your purchase history/surfing behaviour in line with our legitimate interest. With your consent we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and offers for marketing campaigns;
- for all other purposes for which We have requested your consent.
We may also process your personal data in order to fulfil our obligations under the law and/or use your personal data for the cases provided for by law. We reserve the right to use only anonymous data.
- the link between purpose, context and nature of the personal data is suitable for further processing;
- the further processing in any case must not harm your interests;
- there is always and in any case adequate protection for data processing.
We will inform you if the data is used for further processing or purposes.
Who else has access to your personal data
How we protect your data
We will make every effort to keep your personal information safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymized data where possible. We constantly monitor our systems to prevent possible vulnerabilities and/or cyber attacks. However, Internet-based data transmissions may, in principle, have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. In any case, we will notify the relevant authorities of any data breaches in the manner and within the timeframe provided by current privacy legislation. You will be informed directly in the event of violations relating to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches. If you have registered an account on this site, please remember to keep your username and password secret.
We do not knowingly collect personal information about children. Our services are not directed to children.
Data Controller and Data Processors
Contacts and useful references
Italian Privacy Control Authority